Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org> on 2015/04/29 11:19:02 UTC

Tickets for new contributors

Igniters,

We have created new component - newbie - to accumulate tickets that can be
handled by new comers.

Anton, can you please add this filter (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20IGNITE%20AND%20component%20in%20(newbie))
to our site - Community page / Start Contributing section -
https://ignite.incubator.apache.org/community.html

Everyone, please make sure that you put "newbie" component to new tickets
when creating them. Of course, ticket should be simple enough (and contain
all the necessary instructions) so starters can handle it.

Thanks!

--Yakov

Fwd: Tickets for new contributors

Re: Tickets for new contributors

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Bigtop and few others are using 'newbie' label on JIRAs - this way a ticket
can be properly assigned to a  component yet with clear indication about the
expected experience in the project code. Same difference I guess ;)

Cos