Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Valentin Popov <va...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/17 13:06:11 UTC

is Document match Query

Hello.

I need implement a feature, that answer for a question: is a Document match a Query.

Right now, I’m implemented this such way:

1. Use RadDirectory
2. Index Document
3. Search used Query
4. If any doc match, this is mean Document match Query.

Problem with this approach, it is too slow. Any way to detect, is Document match Query without indexing and search?

Thanks!

Regards,
Valentin

Re: is Document match Query

Posted by Valentin Popov <va...@gmail.com>.
Anton, thanks.

This is exact I search for.

пн, 17 дек. 2018 г. в 19:30, Anton Zenkov <az...@crimsonhexagon.com>:

> https://lucene.apache.org/core/7_6_0/memory/org/apache/lucene/index/memory/MemoryIndex.html
>
> Anton
>
> On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 8:06 AM Valentin Popov <va...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello.
> >
> > I need implement a feature, that answer for a question: is a Document
> > match a Query.
> >
> > Right now, I’m implemented this such way:
> >
> > 1. Use RadDirectory
> > 2. Index Document
> > 3. Search used Query
> > 4. If any doc match, this is mean Document match Query.
> >
> > Problem with this approach, it is too slow. Any way to detect, is
> Document
> > match Query without indexing and search?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >

> > Regards,
> > Valentin

C Уважением
Валентин Попов.

Re: is Document match Query

Posted by Anton Zenkov <az...@crimsonhexagon.com>.

Re: is Document match Query

Posted by Valentin Popov <va...@gmail.com>.
Erick,

This is need to grant user privileges based on lucene query. I create a
Document with fields, and check is it match or not to Query.

пн, 17 дек. 2018 г. в 19:26, Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>:

> I'm not sure I understand, but why not just fire the queries off with
> an fq of the document ID?
>
> If you just need to know if any of N queries match the doc, you could
> check several at once with a big OR clause.
>
> Best,
> Erick
> On Mon, Dec 17, 2018 at 5:06 AM Valentin Popov <va...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hello.
> >
> > I need implement a feature, that answer for a question: is a Document
> match a Query.
> >
> > Right now, I’m implemented this such way:
> >
> > 1. Use RadDirectory
> > 2. Index Document
> > 3. Search used Query
> > 4. If any doc match, this is mean Document match Query.
> >
> > Problem with this approach, it is too slow. Any way to detect, is
> Document match Query without indexing and search?
> >
> > Thanks!
> >

> > Regards,
> > Valentin

C Уважением