Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Mugeesh <mu...@hitechpeople.in> on 2013/11/29 08:18:57 UTC

hello ,

Dear Mike McCandless,

                                              I am new one in lucene  I want
to do index from mysql database .now I have indexed from database and saved
it into my folder , but I could not  search .. searching code not work
properly.. I did help this link

http://java.dzone.com/articles/lucene-database-oracle-five..

Please help me out this difficulties..

Thanks your

Re: hello ,

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.
Hi Mugeesh,

Could you post more details about what you tried and what failed?
Maybe, a small test case showing the issue?

Mike McCandless

http://blog.mikemccandless.com