Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by tiru <ve...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/18 07:30:10 UTC

Developing cross-component patches post-split

Re: Developing cross-component patches post-split

Posted by tiru <ve...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ankit,

There are two ways to build hadoop source code,
1. using SVN Repositories,
2. Git Repositores,

i download source code from SVN Repositories. while i create one new java
project and then is import source. Then i setup ANT_HOME path. Then build
ant and then build project. But when i build project the automatically jar
file is created under the build folder, is it correct, so my build folder
there are no jar files is created.

That is my dought

Thank you

with regards