Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "Michael Laccetti [c]" <mi...@s2g-limited.com> on 2005/11/29 05:05:16 UTC

Feedback integrate/JPetStoreGeronimo.html [signed]

Can you tell me who is in charge of the Geronimo/iBATIS integration sample?
I've got some questions to ask, but I'm not sure where to direct them.

Thanks,

Mike

--
------------------------ [ SECURITY NOTICE ]
------------------------
To: derby-dev@db.apache.org.
For your security, michael@s2g-limited.com
digitally signed this message on 29 November 2005 at 04:05:01 UTC.
Verify this digital signature at http://www.ciphire.com/verify.
------------------- [ CIPHIRE DIGITAL SIGNATURE ]
-------------------
Q2lwaGlyZSBTaWcuAjhkZXJieS1kZXZAZGIuYXBhY2hlLm9yZwBtaWNoYWVsQHMyZy1sa
W1pdGVkLmNvbQBlbWFpbCBib2R5AIMAAAB8AHwAAAABAAAAbdOLQ4MAAAAOAwACAAIAAg
AghdicC/BUmddiR42qouJHlnIdErtbS2JMBhxXunW5fyYBADFOR2Yt22whsx7gUToGnIP
H+715U3RbKhA9xYKZYPIPcJ7kb8gl6Ip9ClAESFhavFrkgGsP1oLgojxGpszAn1BtU2ln
RW5k
--------------------- [ END DIGITAL SIGNATURE ]
---------------------

Re: Feedback integrate/JPetStoreGeronimo.html [signed]

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Michael Laccetti [c] wrote:
> Can you tell me who is in charge of the Geronimo/iBATIS integration sample?
> I've got some questions to ask, but I'm not sure where to direct them.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike

derby-user@db.apache.org is a good place to post questions about any of
the papers on the Derby site.