Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Subhash_K <su...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/05 12:34:45 UTC

The file cannot be validated as the host "struts.apache.org" is currently unreachable.

Hi,

I am new to struts. For learning I am using Struts 2.0.11 and Eclipse 3.3.1
Europa.
After Importing Struts-blank.war file in eclipse I get these wornings for
struts.xml and exmple.xml  as well as Login-validation.xml
warnings are as follows :-
The file cannot be validated as the host "struts.apache.org" is currently
unreachable.
The file cannot be validated as the host "www.opensymphony.com" is currently
unreachable.