Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Eric Czech <er...@nextbigsound.com> on 2011/10/03 20:34:21 UTC

sstable compatibility between 8.4 and 8.1

Hi, we're trying to setup a cluster to run brisk/hadoop jobs on and part of
that setup is copying sstables from another cluster running 8.4.  Could
there be any compatibility issues with the files there since the brisk beta2
package uses 8.1?  So far, it seems to work fine but now I'm a little
nervous about more subtle errors.

Thank you in advance.

- Eric

Re: sstable compatibility between 8.4 and 8.1

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
Nope, you're good to go.

--
Jonathan Ellis