Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Fedd <fe...@sql.ru> on 2019/04/15 07:32:20 UTC

How do I activate the Javascript Libraries in the Java Maven Project properties

Hello,

I desperately need to have an ability to work with NPM libraries in a
Maven non-webapp project, but NetBeans decides not to show the
JavaScript libraries project property menu in order not to confuse me (?)

Again, this is neither a HTML5/JavaScript project nor "Java with Maven /
Web Application". It is "Java with Maven / Java Application" and I just
want to edit my package.json with what we have for doing this in web
projects.

How do I activate the Javascript Libraries in the Java Maven Project
properties window? I confirm that I thought well and I do need this.

At first it looked like that the presence of webapp directory in
"src/main" made Netbeans to show the desired submenu, but then it
somehow stopped working, I have rolled back most of my changes, but
NetBeans is still outsmarting me.

Is there any magic configuration file entry?

My SO question regarding this with pictures:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50932323/list-npm-libraries-in-netbeans-8-2-maven-java-non-web-app-project

Regards,

Fyodor

Re: How do I activate the Javascript Libraries in the Java Maven Project properties

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@apache.org>.
Thanks! Great to have that project there.

Maybe this also helps:
https://blogs.oracle.com/geertjan/how-to-use-javascript-libraries-in-maven-projects

Gj

Posted by Fedd <fe...@sql.ru>.