Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Honorez Dylan <Dy...@cronos.be> on 2004/07/14 16:54:27 UTC

WSIF Client

Hello,

I'm trying to code a simple client with WSIF. My sample code is
attached.

When trying to execute stub.startup(), I get some feedback and errors:

- WSIF0006W: Multiple WSIFProvider found supporting the same namespace
URI 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/'. Found
('org.apache.wsif.providers.soap.apacheaxis.WSIFDynamicProvider_ApacheAx
is,
org.apache.wsif.providers.soap.apachesoap.WSIFDynamicProvider_ApacheSOAP
')
- WSIF0007I: Using WSIFProvider
'org.apache.wsif.providers.soap.apacheaxis.WSIFDynamicProvider_ApacheAxi
s' for namespaceURI 'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/'
	at java.util.ArrayList.RangeCheck(ArrayList.java:507)
	at org.apache.wsif.util.WSIFUtils.unWrapPart(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.wsif.base.WSIFClientProxy.unWrapIfWrappedDocLit(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.wsif.base.WSIFClientProxy.findMatchingOperation(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.wsif.base.WSIFClientProxy.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at $Proxy0.startUp(Unknown Source)
	at ClientTest.main(ClientTest.java:30)
	at
a:39)
	at
Impl.java:25)
	at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(Unknown
Source)
Exception in thread "main" Process terminated with exit code 1

I have no idea where I'm going wrong, can someone help me out?

Kind regards,
Dylan Honorez,
dylan.honorez@cronos.be
http://www.xt-i.com

Re: WSIF Client

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
hi,

did you get existing samples included in WSIF distributions? in
particular did you get dynamic invoker to work? does it work with your
WSDL file?

thanks,

alek