Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Julien Villepoux <jv...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/07 13:32:59 UTC

Stanbol problem : access restricted ressource via Ajax

Hello, I use Stanbol for a project and I add this 3 bundles :

org.apache.stanbol.commons.security.fexilwebconsole : 0.12.0-Snapshot
org.apache.stanbol.commons.security.core : 0.12.0-snapshot
org.apache.stanbol.commons.security.usermanagement : 0.12.0-snapshot

The problem is that I can't access to access restricted resources with Ajax
request.

When I used Curl I get attended answer :

*Curl  --user "admin:admin" –H "Accept :application/rdf+xml"
"http://localhost:8080/ <http://localhost:8080/>*
*user-management/users/bob/rolesCheckboxes"*

When I try to do the same thing with Ajax/Jquery*.*

*function getPwd(admin,passwd){                        var l =
admin;                        var p = passwd;                         var
bytes = CryptoJS.enc.Utf8.parse(l + ":" + p);                        return
"Basic "+ CryptoJS.enc.Base64.stringify(bytes);                }
                var pw = getPwd("admin","admin");
console.log(pw);            var rdfdata            $.ajax({
url : "http://127.0.0.1:8080/user-management/users/bob/rolesCheckboxes
<http://127.0.0.1:8080/user-management/users/bob/rolesCheckboxes>",
        type : "GET",                beforeSend: function (xhr)
{
xhr.setRequestHeader("Authorization",
pw);                                        xhr.withCredentials = true;
                                },                dataType : "xml",
        cache:false,                async:false,                success:
function(data){                    console.warn("success");
    },                error: function(xhr,ajaxOptions,thrownError){
            console.error("Error !!!!");                }            });*

We have this answer in Chrome :
Failed to load resource: Origin http://127.0.0.1 is not allowed by
Access-Control-Allow-Origin
http://127.0.0.1:8080/user-management/users/bob/rolesCheckboxes?_=1383818544080
 XMLHttpRequest cannot load
http://127.0.0.1:8080/user-management/users/bob/rolesCheckboxes?_=1383818544080.
Origin http://127.0.0.1 is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin.

And in FF:

Reload the page to get source for:
http://127.0.0.1:8080/user-management/users/bob/rolesCheckboxes?_=1383818621511

We try to add this  in UserResource.java in UserManagement bundle without
sucess :

* @OPTIONS  @Path("users/*")  public Response handleCorsPreflight(){
ResponseBuilder res = Response.ok();       //enableCORS(servletContext,res,
headers);      res.header("Access-Control-Allow-Origin", "*");
res.header("Access-Control-Allow-Headers", "Authorization");
res.header("Access-Control-Allow-Methods", "GET, POST, OPTIONS");
      return res.build();  }*

I think, we need to add "Authorization" header in OPTIONS. But With the new
architecture We don't find how to do it. We seen the configuration point
for jersey [1] and try to add "authorization" header, but i think it's not
enough.

Thanks you for you help !
Julien VILLEPOUX

Re: Stanbol problem : access restricted ressource via Ajax

Posted by Reto Gmür <re...@wymiwyg.com>.
Hi Furkan

Afaict CORS ist still missing in the trunk of Stanbol. I think it should be
added via a servlet filter.

Cheers,
Reto

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.