Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by cm...@collab.net on 2002/05/20 14:22:19 UTC

issue 654 icky.

Well, I managed to get successfully lost while coding the huge issue
654 filesystem change; that is, while rewriting the filesystem from
scratch. :-)  My next commit is going to be a reversion of the first
chunk of changes that broke the build of the branch, and I'm going to
try to move on from there in much smaller, more manageable chunks.  I
simply cannot afford to have unreviewable patches at this point.

Re: issue 654 icky.

Posted by "Glenn A. Thompson" <gt...@cdr.net>.
cmpilato@collab.net wrote:

> Well, I managed to get successfully lost while coding the huge issue
> 654 filesystem change; that is, while rewriting the filesystem from
> scratch. :-)

Ugghhh!

gat

Re: issue 654 icky.

Posted by cm...@collab.net.
Karl Fogel <kf...@newton.ch.collab.net> writes:

> cmpilato@collab.net writes:
> > Well, I managed to get successfully lost while coding the huge issue
> > 654 filesystem change; that is, while rewriting the filesystem from
> > scratch. :-)  My next commit is going to be a reversion of the first
> > chunk of changes that broke the build of the branch, and I'm going to
> > try to move on from there in much smaller, more manageable chunks.  I
> > simply cannot afford to have unreviewable patches at this point.
>
> Wow!  Bravo for the realization & subsequent action.
>
> Consider re-branching?

I did consider that, but it was unnecessary.  I have a pretty clean
slate to work with right now (and I didn't have to disable the commit
mailer).

Re: issue 654 icky.

Posted by Karl Fogel <kf...@newton.ch.collab.net>.