Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by hadi <md...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/21 08:30:22 UTC

no result when searching sentences in solr

I index some pdf and docx with solrj and when i want to create query some
sentences like "We'd be glad to have you accompany" or anything else, the
result is empty. is it any configuration?
i mention that i create query in /solr/browse

Re: no result when searching sentences in solr

Posted by "tamanjit.bindra@yahoo.co.in" <ta...@yahoo.co.in>.
Instead of ""{quotes}.. try putting your query in ()

so instead of "We'd be glad to have you accompany"

put
(We'd be glad to have you accompany)