Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Ivet Petrova <iv...@shapeblue.com> on 2023/04/05 10:50:44 UTC

CloudStack Collaboration Conference - Call for Sponsors

Hello,

The preparation of the CloudStack Collaboration Conference is ongoing. The yearly get together of the global Apache CloudStack community, which collected 400+ people previous year.
We do our best to organize the biggest and best event so far for the community.

I am outreaching with a limited offer for event partnership:
All sponsors who subscribe for a Diamond package till end of April will get additional power ups as follows:
- 2 Push Notifications in the event platform to all attendees – worth 1000 EUR
- An option to send a newsletter to all attendees after the event – worth 1000 EUR
Total value of the promo pack is 2000 EUR.

As a reminder the Diamond package includes:
- Booth Space
- Workshop at the event
- Sponsored talk
- Bag insert for all attendees
-  Brand positioning on all event channels
… and many more.

You can become a Diamond sponsor for the price of 3500 EUR.

As a reminder, I want to share that the Apache CloudStack Community is relying entirely on the sponsors to organize the CloudStack Collaboration Conference. We value highly your support to help us growth the community and drive the project forward!

Kind regards,