Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> on 2020/04/22 06:55:29 UTC

Support limit&offset in show timeseries

Hi,

Show timeseries may produce large result set, it's better to support limit&offset for iteration.

I submit a PR [1] for this.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/1085

Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University

乔嘉林
清华大学 软件学院

Re: Support limit&offset in show timeseries

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.
Hi,

I forgot to update the UserGuide. I will update it soon.

> And, let the guys who are working on IOTDB-348

I left a comment on the jira.

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jialin,

Posted by Xin Wang <da...@gmail.com>.
Good work! This is very useful when the query result is large.

- Xin

Jialin Qiao <qj...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> 于2020年4月22日周三 下午2:55写道:

> Hi,
>

> Show timeseries may produce large result set, it's better to support
> limit&offset for iteration.
>
> I submit a PR [1] for this.
>

> [1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/1085

> Jialin Qiao