Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Norman Breau <no...@nbsolutions.ca> on 2021/02/03 03:22:31 UTC

[VOTE] cordova-plugin-wkwebview-engine@1.2.2 Patch Release

Please review and vote on the release of this plugins release
by replying to this email (and keep discussion on the DISCUSS thread)

The plugins have been published to dist/dev:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cordova/cordova-plugin-wkwebview-engine-1.2.2/

The packages were published from their corresponding git tags:
     cordova-plugin-wkwebview-engine: 1.2.2 (dae003a324)

Upon a successful vote I will upload the archives to dist/, upload them
to npm, and post the corresponding blog post.

Voting guidelines:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/release-voting.md
How to vote on a plugins release at
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/plugins-release-process.md#voting

Voting will go on for a minimum of 48 hours.

I vote +1:
* Ran coho audit-license-headers over the relevant repos
* Ran coho check-license to ensure all dependencies and subdependencies
have Apache-compatible licenses
* Ensured continuous build was green when repos were tagged. Note that
Mobilespecs fails because it installs cordova-ios@6, which is
incompatible with this plugin (hence this release).
* Ran `npm test` to ensure all tests passes when ran on
cordova-ios@5.1.1 platform.

Re: [VOTE] cordova-plugin-wkwebview-engine@1.2.2 Patch Release

Posted by Norman Breau <no...@nbsolutions.ca>.
The vote has no closed. The results are:

Positive Binding Votes: 3

     Darryl Pogue
     Niklas Merz
     Norman Breau