Posted to dev@rocketmq.apache.org by zhangke <zh...@foxmail.com> on 2017/03/15 03:20:38 UTC

Re:Re: [DISCUSS] Details of the feature "Provider a docker im

Thanks for the suggestion that server use JDK7. I forgot JDK6 just for client.

About images, two is ok. First is for namesrv,broker and console. Different command will be used. This image is preparing for deploy them on seperate physical node. Second image is built by docker-compose to start the three components by just one command. It's for develop or test environment mainly to start the whole system more quick and easy. Now i am not sure if docker officcial accepts compose.

Posted by yukon <yu...@apache.org>.
Cool~