Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Istvan Toth <st...@apache.org> on 2021/01/11 12:17:58 UTC

[Discuss] Releasing Phoenix 5.1

Hi!

Now that PHOENIX-6211 has landed on both branches, Xinyi's blocker list for
4.16 has been cleared.
In the follow-up discussion we have identified PHOENIX-6307 as a release
blocker.
I am working on that right now.
As far as I know we do not have 5.1 specific blockers anymore (thanks again
for the indexing rebase).
I propose that we start the release process for 5.1 as soon as PHOENIX-6307
lands.
I also volunteer to be the release manager for 5.1.

Please let me know if you know of any other blockers, or have anything else
to add.

regards
Istvan

Re: [Discuss] Releasing Phoenix 5.1

Posted by Istvan Toth <st...@apache.org>.
Hi!

Just a quick update:

The only current valid blocker in the list is PHOENIX-6339.

One that lands, I will start the 5.1.0 release process.

If you think that there are other issues that must be resolved for 5.1.0,
please let me know and update the version/priority in JIRA.

regards
Istvan

Posted by Istvan Toth <st...@apache.org>.