Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2016/10/28 15:33:27 UTC

[FlexJS] Starting to work on speeding up the closure compiler

Hi,

I just added a new branch "feature-autobuild/closure-classpath-sources" in which I am planning on refactoring the way we pass in sources to the closure compiler. Currently a lot of time is wasted by dumping the closure jar to the filesystem (maven-only) and then reading each file back in again (both builds). I would bet that if we used the resources from classpath directly, this would speed up things dramatically.

So keep your fingers crossed.

Chris

Re: [FlexJS] Starting to work on speeding up the closure compiler

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
fingers crossed! :)

--

Carlos Rovira