Posted to user@struts.apache.org by EM_1984 <en...@tiscali.it> on 2008/10/11 16:24:28 UTC

[Struts 2] data problems

Hello, I recently developed a web application in Spring, now I'm trying to
understand how to use Struts, I do not understand one thing: I have to
create a class product that then have to call up pages in my presentation,
in Spring created a bean  called product and then set the properties
(description, price, etc. ..) all this in the file. xml, and then in the
page where I had to use the product entered the property <property
name="Prodotto" ref="Prodotto"/>
How can I do in Struts 2? can someone help me?