Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Vjacheslav V. Borisov" <sl...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/16 06:15:26 UTC

Does it possible to exclude resource from logging feature?

Hi!

Does it possible to exclude resource from logging feature
org.apache.cxf.ext.logging.LoggingFeature ?

I do not want some resourse to show request and response logs

Re: Does it possible to exclude resource from logging feature?

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi

First of all, similarly to the SOAP services, REST endpoints can have
their QNames, by default this is a "{packagename}ClassName", or it can
be set to any expanded QName format with a 'serviceName' property.

The feature checks the service qname specific categories so I guess this
is one way to exclude.
https://github.com/apache/cxf/blob/master/rt/features/logging/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/ext/logging/slf4j/Slf4jEventSender.java

also uses the Marker factory - I haven't tried but perhaps it can help too

Sergey

--
Sergey Beryozkin

Talend Community Coders
http://coders.talend.com/

Re: Does it possible to exclude resource from logging feature?

Posted by "Vjacheslav V. Borisov" <sl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by vEnkaTa mohAna rAo SriperumbUdUru <mo...@gmail.com>.