Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Tiago Coutinho <co...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/11 14:18:48 UTC

Separate JAR file for each .XSD

Hello,

I wonder if it is possible to generate separate JAR files: one for
each XSD file used? Example:

I have a Bla_Generic.xsd schema and a Bla_Impl.xsd schema that imports
the first schema. They use different namespaces.

Is it possible to generate a Bla_Generic.jar and a Bla_Impl.jar with
only the respective xmlbeans classes.

Bla_Impl.jar must not contain .class and .xsb files that are in the
Bla_Generic.jar and it should have a reference in the Manifest
class-path to Bla_Generic.jar (although I can change this by hand :-)

Thank you in advance.

Tiago Coutinho