Posted to dev@shardingsphere.apache.org by Juan Pan <pa...@apache.org> on 2020/03/31 02:59:41 UTC

回复:TableMetaDataLoader强制扫描表会导致很慢

Hi,

I did not know which issue you mentioned. We are preparing the next release 4.1.0, which will launch next month.
BTW, I suggest you subscribe to our dev list[1] to interact more in English.

[1] https://shardingsphere.apache.org/community/en/contribute/subscribe/

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panjuan@apache.org

在2020年03月31日 09:29,453673181<45...@qq.com> 写道:
如题,在bug列表中,看到说已经修复,但是我看最新的版本4.0.1还是没有解决,请问哪里有最新的版本

Re:回复:TableMetaDataLoader强制扫描表会导致很慢

Posted by KimmKing <ki...@apache.org>.
https://shardingsphere.apache.org/document/current/en/faq/:

18. How to speed up the metadata loading when service starts up?

Answer:

Update to 4.0.1 above, which helps speed up the process of loading table metadata from the default dataSource.

Configure max.connections.size.per.query(Default value is 1) higher referring to connection pool you adopt(Version >= 3.0.0.M3).

在 2020-03-31 10:59:41,"Juan Pan" <pa...@apache.org> 写道: