Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Tim <bo...@posteo.de> on 2023/01/26 18:14:47 UTC

[DISCUSS] Already time for preparing the next release?

Hi all,

Although we only recently shipped version 0.90.0, we already have merge
63 PRs since we cut our release branch.
Additionally, we merged a lot of dependency updates as well.

Therefore, I would like to propose that we create a new branch for an
upcoming 0.91.0 release soon.
How do you like it? Is there anything that should be included in the
release?

I'd suggest not to start the release process directly, but to observe
for a while if version 0.91.0 is stable.
This might be a good idea since we have touched a lot of code and
upgraded a lot of dependencies.

Also, I would volunteer to be the release manager for this version.
I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Best
Tim

Re: AW: [DISCUSS] Already time for preparing the next release?

Posted by Tim <bo...@posteo.de>.
Hi all,

I've cut the release branch yesterday.
If you have any contributions that you'd like to see as part of the
0.91.0 release, please reach out to me so I can cherry-pick them onto
the release branch.

Best
Tim

Posted by Philipp Zehnder <ph...@bytefabrik.ai>.