Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by ch huang <ju...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/21 08:47:34 UTC

issue about submit job to local ,not to cluster

hi,maillist:
       my cluster move from one IDC to another IDC ,when all done ,i run
job ,and find the job run on local box not on cluster ,why? it is normal on
old IDC!

Re: issue about submit job to local ,not to cluster

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.
please check your mapred-site.xml is available under conf.

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.