Posted to dev@asterixdb.apache.org by abdullah alamoudi <ba...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/29 00:14:02 UTC

SPARSOBJECT type tag

Devs,
I found a type tag that is SPARSOBJECT.
Anybody knows what that is?

Thanks,
Abdullah.

Re: SPARSOBJECT type tag

Posted by Mike Carey <dt...@gmail.com>.
That would be fine; we can always re-introduce them later if
appropriate.  The one below I don't remember (so I actually wouldn't
have answered "future thought" for that one - e.g., as opposed to
enumerations, which I remember thinking we might want someday).

Re: SPARSOBJECT type tag

Posted by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org>.

Re: SPARSOBJECT type tag

Posted by Wail Alkowaileet <wa...@gmail.com>.