Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Raymond Xu <xu...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/19 05:58:02 UTC

0.11.0 release timeline

Hi all,

As we're approaching late March when we intended to release 0.11.0, I'd
like to call out this timeline

- Mar 24 00:00 PST : feature freeze - new features/functionalities won't be
merged to master (6 days from now)
- Mar 27 00:00 PST : cut release branch and start RC voting/testing (9 days
from now)

Please kindly highlight any concerns. Thank you.

Best,
Raymond

Re: 0.11.0 release timeline

Posted by Shiyan Xu <xu...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Status update:

[VOTE] email for RC1 was sent. Please continue the testing activities using the
artifacts
<https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehudi-1056/> or
build from the 0.11.0-rc1 tag branch
<https://github.com/apache/hudi/releases/tag/release-0.11.0-rc1>.

Please report to the [VOTE] email by casting votes and giving feedback or
test results.

We would love to have as much feedback as possible to help stabilize the
RC. Please don't hesitate to test even if there is a -1 vote.

Thank you for your cooperation.

--
Best,
Shiyan