Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Axel H. Siebenwirth" <ax...@hh59.org> on 2002/02/10 12:35:22 UTC

Compilation failes / Strange error

Hi,

I have tried to compile the apache but I get an strange error.
It says:
gcc: cannot specify -o with -c or -S and multiple compilations. Right after
entering directory srclib/apr-utils/bucket and executing a libtool command
in which there is a -c options specified with a sourcefile but not multiple
compilations.

I have no clue what to do, please let me know of any ideas to solve this.
I started compilation when logged in via ssh on the computer.
Oh and by the way I'm using gcc 3.0.4.

Thanks and regards,
Axel Siebenwirth

Re: Compilation failes / Strange error

Posted by "Axel H. Siebenwirth" <ax...@hh59.org>.
Maybe I should give you the compile log.