Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Juan Ignacio Vaccarezza <JV...@softoffice.com.ar> on 2006/11/20 20:26:49 UTC

Axis2 java2wsdl exception/fault mapping

Hi all, I'm trying to get the WSDL document from my Java class.

First of all I couldn't get the java Collections and Maps mapped to
schema types, I just changed to native Java arrays (if somebody can
point me somewhere where I can understand this...)

Anyway, my actual problem is that I need to have Exceptions thrown by my
service Java class mapped as SOAP faults, and, Java2WSDL just put an
anyType element as a fault, when what I really need is the attributes of
my Exceptions as elements of the fault.

I don't know weather this is the vision of Axis or not but, I would
really like to have axis providing a basic Java-XML mapping built-in
supported for both code generation directions, It doesn't make much
sense to me to have to learn all Jibx, Jaxme and stuff before being able
to get my Java class as a web service.

My context:

Axis2 1.1

JMS transport (irrelevant, I wish)