Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by Jean-Francois Poilpret <jf...@yahoo.fr> on 2006/10/02 15:57:24 UTC

How to inject ServicePoint?

Hello,

I am stuck with a small (I believe) problem for which I could not find
anything in the HiveMind documentation, nor in the lists.

I need to create a special Service that would be injected with hivemind
ServicePoint of other services (I don't need the real service, but I
_really_ need its ServicePoint).
I could not figure out how to define this special service in hivemodule.xml.

So is that possible?
If yes, how can I configure my service?
If no, what could I do to get access to the ServicePoint of the other
services?

Cheers

Jean-Francois

D�couvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet !
Yahoo! Questions/R�ponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos exp�riences.
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com

Re: How to inject ServicePoint?

Posted by Knut Wannheden <kn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jean-Francois,

You should be able to implement your own translator or object provider
(whichever suits you best) and use that to inject a service point into
your service. It has access to the module from which it can retrieve
the service point.

HTH,

--knut