Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/11 03:10:03 UTC

Interoperability Allura + Bloodhound WAS: [Apache Bloodhound] #156: Local copy of bloodhound part of Apache repo for browse functionality

new thread in town ... since it seems we have gone beyond initial subject
;)

On 8/10/12, Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com> wrote:
> [...]

I spent a few minutes trying to find some docs (
http://sourceforge.net/p/allura/wiki/browse_pages/ ) about Allura ,
it's architecture and other characteristics in order to know more
about it . All this in order to figure out what could be done (even if
not started right away ;) .

Result : I could not find much . So I ask ...

Q:
  - Allura API docs (architecture specification , ... or something alike)
    are available somewhere ?

>> AFAICS something in our schedule related to this may be #142 [1]_ , isn't
>> it ?
>>
>> .. [1] #142 	Product-specific permissions
>>          (https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/142)
>
> I don't think that is strictly related as that is about internal
> permissions.

ok

> Although it will take a bit of investigation, I don't see a particular
> problem with Bloodhound providing a plugin to tap into permissions,
> another search mechanism and so on.

+1

[...]

Olemis.