Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by David Leangen <co...@leangen.net> on 2007/03/27 04:13:55 UTC

Project dependencies

Hello!

I have several projects I would like to build separately with Continuum.
Some projects are dependent on others.

What is the best way to ensure that the dependencies are available at
build time?

For example, is there any way of controlling the order of the build?

Or should I make some kind of special pom file just for the Continuum
build?

Has anybody else faced this problem, and is there a common solution?

Thanks!
David

Re: Project dependencies

Posted by tonylampada <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi. I have the same need as David below, but I didn´t quite understood
Emmanuel's response.
Maybe someone here has it figured out.

What kind of project dependencies is he talking about? Is it the
<dependency> sections of the POM file?
Or is there any web-based way of telling Continuum about my project
dependencies?

Thanks in advance

Tony Lampada

Re: Project dependencies