Posted to user@poi.apache.org by James <sh...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/06/10 19:15:11 UTC

Table failing to render on Slide Image

I'm using POI 3.10 and I'm attempting draw the entire slide as an image and saving it as a .png file.

My problem is that tables are not included in the image. Textboxes and images are rendered but tables are ignored. Also the table text is not captured when trying finding text box shapes.

I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if this is a bug with POI.

I'm getting the picture from XSLFPictureData then obtaining the byte array by XSLFPictureData.getData() then saving it as a file.

Re: Table failing to render on Slide Image

Posted by enygm <mi...@hotmail.fr>.
Same problem for me, is it a bug or is there a way to do the right thing ?