Posted to dev@sqoop.apache.org by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org> on 2013/10/03 18:39:08 UTC

User meetup in New York on October 28

Hi Sqoop users and developers,
I would like to invite you all to Sqoop user meetup that will be happening on October 28. Come and join other Sqoop users and developers discussing various topics from Sqoop's past, present and future!

We've prepared following interesting talks for the meetup:

* HCatalog integration in Sqoop by Venkat Ranganathan
* Hue application for Sqoop2 by Abraham Elmahrek
* Complex stories about Sqooping PostgreSQL data by Masatake Iwasaki

Don't forget to RVSP on our meetup page:

http://www.meetup.com/Sqoop-User-Meetup/events/129236352/

Mark your calendar with the following info:

* Date: 2013-10-28
* Hour: 18:30
* Place: Hilton Hotel, 1335 Avenue of the Americas New York, New York, 10019
* Room: Hudson Suite

If you are not going to be in New York city on 28th, but you would still like to participate, shoot me an email! We will be having webex session for the meetup, so we will be able to dial you in! You won't be able to enjoy the food and beverages though.

Jarcec

Re: User meetup in New York on October 28

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
And we are looking forward to see you!

Jarcec

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chalcy <ch...@gmail.com>.
Hi Everyone,

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks Jarcec!

Posted by Abraham Elmahrek <ab...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks Jarcec!

Posted by Shaobin Du <sh...@oracle.com>.
Hi Jarek,
   I hope this email is not go bother you much. I ama newbie to apache
development but want to contribute to Sqoop 2 development, i checked out
source code using git by following the instructions from sqoop site, and
tried to build using maven 3 but the build is failed at "docs" module. I
had installed  asciidocs on my mac. Here is where the error happens from
maven build:

The following are tried:
mvn package -DskipTests

mvn package -DskipTests -Dhadoop.profile=100

mvn package -Pbinary -DskipTests -Dhadoop.profile=100
or
mvn package -Pbinary -DskipTests -Dhadoop.profile=200

[INFO] --- maven-jar-plugin:2.3.2:jar (default-jar) @ sqoop-docs ---
[INFO] Building jar:
/Users/sdu/GIT/Apache/sqoop/docs/target/sqoop-docs-2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-site-plugin:3.0-beta-3:site (packaging-documentation) @
sqoop-docs ---
[WARNING] Error injecting:
org.apache.maven.plugins.site.DefaultMavenReportExecutor
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/sonatype/aether/graph/DependencyFilter
     at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2437)
     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:1863)
     at
com.google.inject.spi.InjectionPoint.forConstructorOf(InjectionPoint.java:245)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.ConstructorBindingImpl.create(ConstructorBindingImpl.java:99)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.createUninitializedBinding(InjectorImpl.java:653)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.createJustInTimeBinding(InjectorImpl.java:863)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.createJustInTimeBindingRecursive(InjectorImpl.java:790)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.getJustInTimeBinding(InjectorImpl.java:278)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.getBindingOrThrow(InjectorImpl.java:210)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.getProviderOrThrow(InjectorImpl.java:986)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.getProvider(InjectorImpl.java:1019)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.getProvider(InjectorImpl.java:982)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.getInstance(InjectorImpl.java:1032)
     at
org.eclipse.sisu.space.AbstractDeferredClass.get(AbstractDeferredClass.java:48)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.ProviderInternalFactory.provision(ProviderInternalFactory.java:86)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.InternalFactoryToInitializableAdapter.provision(InternalFactoryToInitializableAdapter.java:55)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.ProviderInternalFactory$1.call(ProviderInternalFactory.java:70)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.ProvisionListenerStackCallback$Provision.provision(ProvisionListenerStackCallback.java:100)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.ProvisionListenerStackCallback$Provision.provision(ProvisionListenerStackCallback.java:116)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.ProvisionListenerStackCallback.provision(ProvisionListenerStackCallback.java:55)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.ProviderInternalFactory.circularGet(ProviderInternalFactory.java:68)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.InternalFactoryToInitializableAdapter.get(InternalFactoryToInitializableAdapter.java:47)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter$1.call(ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.java:46)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.callInContext(InjectorImpl.java:1054)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.get(ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.java:40)
     at com.google.inject.Scopes$1$1.get(Scopes.java:59)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter.get(InternalFactoryToProviderAdapter.java:41)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl$2$1.call(InjectorImpl.java:997)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.callInContext(InjectorImpl.java:1054)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl$2.get(InjectorImpl.java:993)
     at
org.eclipse.sisu.inject.LazyBeanEntry.getValue(LazyBeanEntry.java:82)
     at
org.eclipse.sisu.plexus.LazyPlexusBean.getValue(LazyPlexusBean.java:51)
     at
org.eclipse.sisu.plexus.PlexusRequirements$RequirementProvider.get(PlexusRequirements.java:250)
     at
org.eclipse.sisu.plexus.ProvidedPropertyBinding.injectProperty(ProvidedPropertyBinding.java:48)
     at
org.eclipse.sisu.bean.BeanInjector.injectMembers(BeanInjector.java:52)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.MembersInjectorImpl.injectMembers(MembersInjectorImpl.java:128)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.ConstructorInjector.provision(ConstructorInjector.java:118)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.ConstructorInjector.access$000(ConstructorInjector.java:32)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.ConstructorInjector$1.call(ConstructorInjector.java:92)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.ProvisionListenerStackCallback$Provision.provision(ProvisionListenerStackCallback.java:100)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.ProvisionListenerStackCallback$Provision.provision(ProvisionListenerStackCallback.java:116)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.ProvisionListenerStackCallback.provision(ProvisionListenerStackCallback.java:55)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.ConstructorInjector.construct(ConstructorInjector.java:90)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.ConstructorBindingImpl$Factory.get(ConstructorBindingImpl.java:269)
[...]
org.eclipse.sisu.plexus.PlexusLifecycleManager.onProvision(PlexusLifecycleManager.java:133)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.ProvisionListenerStackCallback$Provision.provision(ProvisionListenerStackCallback.java:109)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.ProvisionListenerStackCallback.provision(ProvisionListenerStackCallback.java:55)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.ProviderInternalFactory.circularGet(ProviderInternalFactory.java:68)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.InternalFactoryToInitializableAdapter.get(InternalFactoryToInitializableAdapter.java:47)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl$2$1.call(InjectorImpl.java:997)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl.callInContext(InjectorImpl.java:1047)
     at
com.google.inject.internal.InjectorImpl$2.get(InjectorImpl.java:993)
     at com.google.inject.Scopes$1$1.get(Scopes.java:59)
     at
org.eclipse.sisu.inject.LazyBeanEntry.getValue(LazyBeanEntry.java:82)
     at
org.eclipse.sisu.plexus.LazyPlexusBean.getValue(LazyPlexusBean.java:51)
     at
org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:260)
     at
org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:252)
     at
org.apache.maven.plugin.internal.DefaultMavenPluginManager.getConfiguredMojo(DefaultMavenPluginManager.java:459)
     at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultBuildPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultBuildPluginManager.java:97)
     at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:208)
     at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:153)
     at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.MojoExecutor.execute(MojoExecutor.java:145)
     at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:84)
     at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleModuleBuilder.buildProject(LifecycleModuleBuilder.java:59)
     at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.singleThreadedBuild(LifecycleStarter.java:183)
     at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.internal.LifecycleStarter.execute(LifecycleStarter.java:161)
     at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:317)
     at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:152)
     at
     at
     at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launchEnhanced(Launcher.java:289)
     at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:229)
     at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.mainWithExitCode(Launcher.java:415)
     at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.launcher.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:356)
org.sonatype.aether.graph.DependencyFilter
     at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.SelfFirstStrategy.loadClass(SelfFirstStrategy.java:50)
     at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.unsynchronizedLoadClass(ClassRealm.java:259)
     at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.loadClass(ClassRealm.java:242)
     at
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.realm.ClassRealm.loadClass(ClassRealm.java:227)
     ... 89 more
[WARNING] Error injecting: org.apache.maven.plugins.site.SiteMojo
[...]
[INFO] Reactor Summary:
[INFO]
[INFO] Sqoop ............................................. SUCCESS [0.546s]
[INFO] Sqoop Common ...................................... SUCCESS [1.970s]
[INFO] Sqoop SPI ......................................... SUCCESS [0.301s]
[INFO] Sqoop Core ........................................ SUCCESS [0.559s]
[INFO] Sqoop Repository .................................. SUCCESS [0.037s]
[INFO] Sqoop Derby Repository ............................ SUCCESS [0.335s]
[INFO] Sqoop Execution Engines ........................... SUCCESS [0.034s]
[INFO] Sqoop Mapreduce Execution Engine .................. SUCCESS [0.714s]
[INFO] Sqoop Submission Engines .......................... SUCCESS [0.041s]
[INFO] Sqoop Mapreduce Submission Engine ................. SUCCESS [0.324s]
[INFO] Sqoop Connectors .................................. SUCCESS [0.031s]
[INFO] Sqoop Connector SDK ............................... SUCCESS [0.218s]
[INFO] Sqoop Generic JDBC Connector ...................... SUCCESS [0.459s]
[INFO] Sqoop Server ...................................... SUCCESS [1.236s]
[INFO] Sqoop Client ...................................... SUCCESS [0.339s]
[INFO] Sqoop Shell ....................................... SUCCESS [0.912s]
[INFO] Sqoop Documentation ............................... FAILURE [1.223s]
[INFO] Sqoop Distribution ................................ SKIPPED
[INFO] Sqoop Integration Tests ........................... SKIPPED
[INFO]
[INFO] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 9.697s
[INFO] Finished at: Fri Oct 25 11:27:11 PDT 2013
[INFO] Final Memory: 23M/81M
[INFO]
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.0-beta-3:site
(packaging-documentation) on project sqoop-docs: Execution
packaging-documentation of goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.0-beta-3:site failed: A
required class was missing while executing
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.0-beta-3:site:
org/sonatype/aether/graph/DependencyFilter
[ERROR] -----------------------------------------------------
[ERROR] realm =
plugin>org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-site-plugin:3.0-beta-3
[ERROR] strategy =
org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.SelfFirstStrategy
[ERROR] urls[0] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-site-plugin/3.0-beta-3/maven-site-plugin-3.0-beta-3.jar

[ERROR] urls[1] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/reporting/maven-reporting-api/3.0/maven-reporting-api-3.0.jar

[ERROR] urls[2] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-interpolation/1.14/plexus-interpolation-1.14.jar

[ERROR] urls[3] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/sonatype/sisu/sisu-inject-bean/1.4.2/sisu-inject-bean-1.4.2.jar

[ERROR] urls[4] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/sonatype/sisu/sisu-guice/2.1.7/sisu-guice-2.1.7-noaop.jar

[ERROR] urls[5] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-component-annotations/1.5.5/plexus-component-annotations-1.5.5.jar

[ERROR] urls[6] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/sonatype/plexus/plexus-sec-dispatcher/1.3/plexus-sec-dispatcher-1.3.jar

[ERROR] urls[7] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/sonatype/plexus/plexus-cipher/1.4/plexus-cipher-1.4.jar

[ERROR] urls[8] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/sonatype/aether/aether-util/1.7/aether-util-1.7.jar

[ERROR] urls[9] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/doxia/doxia-sink-api/1.1.3/doxia-sink-api-1.1.3.jar

[ERROR] urls[10] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/doxia/doxia-logging-api/1.1.3/doxia-logging-api-1.1.3.jar

[ERROR] urls[11] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/doxia/doxia-core/1.1.3/doxia-core-1.1.3.jar

[ERROR] urls[12] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/xerces/xercesImpl/2.9.1/xercesImpl-2.9.1.jar
[ERROR] urls[13] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/xml-apis/xml-apis/1.3.04/xml-apis-1.3.04.jar
[ERROR] urls[14] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/commons-httpclient/commons-httpclient/3.1/commons-httpclient-3.1.jar

[ERROR] urls[15] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/commons-codec/commons-codec/1.2/commons-codec-1.2.jar

[ERROR] urls[16] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/doxia/doxia-module-xhtml/1.1.3/doxia-module-xhtml-1.1.3.jar

[ERROR] urls[17] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/doxia/doxia-module-apt/1.1.3/doxia-module-apt-1.1.3.jar

[ERROR] urls[18] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/doxia/doxia-module-xdoc/1.1.3/doxia-module-xdoc-1.1.3.jar

[ERROR] urls[19] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/doxia/doxia-module-fml/1.1.3/doxia-module-fml-1.1.3.jar

[ERROR] urls[20] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/javax/servlet/servlet-api/2.5/servlet-api-2.5.jar

[ERROR] urls[21] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/doxia/doxia-decoration-model/1.1.3/doxia-decoration-model-1.1.3.jar

[ERROR] urls[22] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/doxia/doxia-site-renderer/1.1.3/doxia-site-renderer-1.1.3.jar

[ERROR] urls[23] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/apache/velocity/velocity/1.5/velocity-1.5.jar

[ERROR] urls[24] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/oro/oro/2.0.8/oro-2.0.8.jar
[ERROR] urls[25] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/commons-collections/commons-collections/3.2/commons-collections-3.2.jar

[ERROR] urls[26] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-velocity/1.1.8/plexus-velocity-1.1.8.jar

[ERROR] urls[27] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/shared/maven-doxia-tools/1.2.1/maven-doxia-tools-1.2.1.jar

[ERROR] urls[28] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/wagon/wagon-file/1.0-beta-6/wagon-file-1.0-beta-6.jar

[ERROR] urls[29] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/wagon/wagon-http-lightweight/1.0-beta-6/wagon-http-lightweight-1.0-beta-6.jar

[ERROR] urls[30] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/wagon/wagon-http-shared/1.0-beta-6/wagon-http-shared-1.0-beta-6.jar

[ERROR] urls[31] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/nekohtml/xercesMinimal/1.9.6.2/xercesMinimal-1.9.6.2.jar

[ERROR] urls[32] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/nekohtml/nekohtml/1.9.6.2/nekohtml-1.9.6.2.jar

[ERROR] urls[33] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/wagon/wagon-ssh/1.0-beta-6/wagon-ssh-1.0-beta-6.jar

[ERROR] urls[34] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/com/jcraft/jsch/0.1.38/jsch-0.1.38.jar
[ERROR] urls[35] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/wagon/wagon-ssh-common/1.0-beta-6/wagon-ssh-common-1.0-beta-6.jar

[ERROR] urls[36] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-interactivity-api/1.0-alpha-6/plexus-interactivity-api-1.0-alpha-6.jar

[ERROR] urls[37] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/wagon/wagon-ssh-external/1.0-beta-6/wagon-ssh-external-1.0-beta-6.jar

[ERROR] urls[38] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/wagon/wagon-ftp/1.0-beta-6/wagon-ftp-1.0-beta-6.jar

[ERROR] urls[39] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/commons-net/commons-net/2.0/commons-net-2.0.jar

[ERROR] urls[40] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/wagon/wagon-webdav-jackrabbit/1.0-beta-6/wagon-webdav-jackrabbit-1.0-beta-6.jar

[ERROR] urls[41] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/apache/jackrabbit/jackrabbit-webdav/1.5.0/jackrabbit-webdav-1.5.0.jar

[ERROR] urls[42] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/apache/jackrabbit/jackrabbit-jcr-commons/1.5.0/jackrabbit-jcr-commons-1.5.0.jar

[ERROR] urls[43] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/wagon/wagon-scm/1.0-beta-6/wagon-scm-1.0-beta-6.jar

[ERROR] urls[44] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/scm/maven-scm-manager-plexus/1.0/maven-scm-manager-plexus-1.0.jar

[ERROR] urls[45] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/scm/maven-scm-api/1.4/maven-scm-api-1.4.jar

[ERROR] urls[46] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/scm/maven-scm-provider-svnexe/1.4/maven-scm-provider-svnexe-1.4.jar

[ERROR] urls[47] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/apache/maven/scm/maven-scm-provider-svn-commons/1.4/maven-scm-provider-svn-commons-1.4.jar

[ERROR] urls[48] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/regexp/regexp/1.3/regexp-1.3.jar
[ERROR] urls[49] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-archiver/1.0-alpha-9/plexus-archiver-1.0-alpha-9.jar

[ERROR] urls[50] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-io/1.0-alpha-1/plexus-io-1.0-alpha-1.jar

[ERROR] urls[51] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-i18n/1.0-beta-7/plexus-i18n-1.0-beta-7.jar

[ERROR] urls[52] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/1.5.10/plexus-utils-1.5.10.jar

[ERROR] urls[53] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/mortbay/jetty/jetty/6.1.25/jetty-6.1.25.jar

[ERROR] urls[54] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/mortbay/jetty/jetty-util/6.1.25/jetty-util-6.1.25.jar

[ERROR] urls[55] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/mortbay/jetty/servlet-api/2.5-20081211/servlet-api-2.5-20081211.jar

[ERROR] urls[56] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/slf4j/slf4j-api/1.5.3/slf4j-api-1.5.3.jar

[ERROR] urls[57] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/slf4j/slf4j-simple/1.5.3/slf4j-simple-1.5.3.jar

[ERROR] urls[58] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/org/slf4j/jcl-over-slf4j/1.6.1/jcl-over-slf4j-1.6.1.jar

[ERROR] urls[59] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/commons-lang/commons-lang/2.5/commons-lang-2.5.jar

[ERROR] urls[60] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/commons-io/commons-io/1.4/commons-io-1.4.jar
[ERROR] urls[61] =
file:/Users/sdu/.m2/repository/junit/junit/4.8.1/junit-4.8.1.jar
[ERROR] Number of foreign imports: 1
[ERROR] import: Entry[import  from realm ClassRealm[maven.api, parent:
null]]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] -----------------------------------------------------:
org.sonatype.aether.graph.DependencyFilter
[ERROR] -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the
-e switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/AetherClassNotFound
[ERROR]
[ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the
command
[ERROR]   mvn <goals> -rf :sqoop-docs

Please help me resolve it
Thanks alot,

-Shaobin

Re: User meetup in New York on October 28

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
Thank you very much to our speakers, Venkat, Abe and Masatake for giving great talks on our last User meetup. I hope that everyone had a great time! The slide decks are available on our wiki [1].

Jarcec

Links:
1: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SQOOP/Home

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.