Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Dawid Weiss <Da...@cs.put.poznan.pl> on 2002/02/26 07:41:50 UTC

Re[2]: YAB ahead again :)

>> you  must  develop  your  own  plug-in (why not a native-interface to
>> internet explorer for instance ;), capable of rendering css's and stuff.

MG> Or, even better, use Mozilla's Java embedding API, so everyone can use
MG> it, and you get a decent rendering engine instead of a half-baked one.

This  sounds  interesting :) See I'm not such a Mozilla/Netscape fan, their
rendering  style  simply  doesn't  appeal  to me, but I guess it's a better
solution  than  the  one  I proposed. Spare me the searching time, Mike and
drop a link or two of the actual project which use it (if you know of any).

Thanks,
Dawid

Re: Re[2]: YAB ahead again :)

Posted by Martin Holz <ho...@fiz-chemie.de>.