Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by scott hutinger <s-...@wiu.edu> on 2004/12/02 03:47:19 UTC

(c) Cloudscape, Inc.?

What is the correct method to deal with a copyright in a file like this?

  <i>Copyright &#169; 1998, Cloudscape, Inc.   All rights reserved.</i>

I didn't follow the (C) stuff all the way, but think (c)'s were sent
into a file, but wasn't sure if it was within that directory the file
came from or not.  I'm also not certain what to do when something other
than IBM pops up?  I was going through all the files getting the low
priority names changed.

thanks,
scott

Re: (c) Cloudscape, Inc.?