Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/17 13:32:27 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Remove Druid dependency from Hive

Hi Simhadri,

Thanks for starting this discussion Simhadri.

I am cc'ing the user list as well so that we have a better idea if there
are any active users.

Personally I am not that familiar with the Druid module.
* Is it currently broken?
* Do we have active tests?
* Does it need significant effort to update the Druid version?

Best,
Stamatis