Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Arjan Gerritsen <ar...@hotmail.com> on 2003/09/19 16:53:38 UTC

error pages

Hi , the next question is bothering me:

I want to have custom error pages for my webapp.

Well this works:

(web.xml of Tomcat)
<error-page>
  <error-code>500</error-code>
  <location>/server_error.html</location>
</error-page>
<error-page>
  <error-code>404</error-code>
  <location>/file_not_found.html</location>
</error-page>

But this is for all the webapps on that Tomcat server. I want to specify a
spefic one for one application. Whene i put that conf. code in the web.xml
of my webapp it doesn't work. Anyone who can help me?

Regards,
Arjan.

Chatten met je online vrienden via MSN Messenger. http://messenger.msn.nl/

[5.0.12] Monday

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
As there has been the legal minimum of binding votes, I will announce
5.0.12 beta on Monday, unless the voting goes bad or a major regression
is found in the build.

Remy

[5.0.12] Monday