Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Ilya Pronin <ip...@twitter.com.INVALID> on 2016/09/26 10:26:02 UTC

Shepherd for MESOS-6207

Hi,

Can someone, please, shepherd MESOS-6207? It's about fixing Python
bindings build on systems with non-conventional SVN library
installation path. I've submitted a patch for review. Thanks!

--
Ilya Pronin

Re: Shepherd for MESOS-6207

Posted by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
+ Till, Kevin

who have more python experiences. Can you guys help on the review if
possible? Thanks a lot!
https://reviews.apache.org/r/52162/

- Jie