Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Aj Gregory <aj...@u.washington.edu> on 2006/01/30 23:37:17 UTC

Using LinkSubmit to update a required field's property

I have a form with a required field, but I'd also like to use LinkSubmit
to set the property associated with the field and submit the form...
When I click on the link the property is updated correctly and the form
is submitted, but the validation on the field fails since the field is
empty...

Is there a way around this or am I using LinkSubmit incorrectly?

Thanks,
-Aj

Re: Using LinkSubmit to update a required field's property

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
There probably is a workaround for it, I don't personally know what it is
though..

I do know it's a feature that will/should be available in tapestry
4.1(along with a whole crapload of others I'm sure if everything works
out )