Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "Dag H. Wanvik" <da...@oracle.com> on 2010/11/30 22:12:44 UTC

Looking for hang (DERBY-4920)

Hi,

I have now committed a fix on trunk of some errors in the interrupt
handling of RAFContainer4 as part of DERBY-4741. We saw hangs in
suitesAll (DERBY-4920) prior to that check-in (svn 1040086); I am now
looking for instances of the hang *after* 1040086 went in.

Please let me know if you still see it, as I doubt 1040086 fixed the
root cause of DERBY-4741, with as much detail as you can provide
(e.g. jps, jstack). Meanwhile I am thinking about a way to instrument
the code to catch the issue.

Thanks,
Dag