Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Bozhong Lin <bl...@iona.com> on 2007/09/10 10:28:15 UTC

ws_policy sample fails (was: Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.2-incubator)

In this release build, running ws_policy samples client gives following
error ... not sure if this is critical enough to warrant another release
build, can ws_policy expert comment on this failure?

 [java] INFO: Inbound WS-Addressing headers
     [java] Sep 10, 2007 4:23:41 PM
org.apache.cxf.ws.addressing.ContextUtils retrieveMAPs
     [java] WARNING: WS-Addressing - failed to retrieve Message
Addressing Properties from context
     [java] javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: None of the policy
alternatives can be satisfied.
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:175)
     [java]     at $Proxy33.sayHi(Unknown Source)
     [java]     at demo.ws_policy.client.Client.main(Client.java:39)
     [java] Caused by: org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: None of the
policy alternatives can be satisfied.
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.AbstractPolicyInterceptor.handleMessage(AbstractPolicyInterceptor.java:58)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:207)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.onMessage(ClientImpl.java:395)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.handleResponse(HTTPConduit.java:1932)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit$WrappedOutputStream.close(HTTPConduit.java:1790)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.transport.AbstractConduit.close(AbstractConduit.java:66)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.HTTPConduit.close(HTTPConduit.java:576)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.MessageSenderInterceptor$MessageSenderEndingInterceptor.handleMessage(MessageSenderInterceptor.java:62)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:207)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:254)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:205)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.frontend.ClientProxy.invokeSync(ClientProxy.java:73)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:135)
     [java]     ... 2 more
     [java] Caused by: org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.PolicyException: None of
the policy alternatives can be satisfied.
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.AssertionInfoMap.checkEffectivePolicy(AssertionInfoMap.java:86)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.PolicyVerificationInInterceptor.handle(PolicyVerificationInInterceptor.java:92)
     [java]     at
org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.AbstractPolicyInterceptor.handleMessage(AbstractPolicyInterceptor.java:56)
     [java]     ... 14 more

Re: ws_policy sample fails (was: Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.2-incubator)

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@iona.com>.
Sorry, it's my fault. I'm certain I was able to run this demo even without policy expressions (I commented them out in a wsdl) which
surprised me, as well as with an updated namespace...Apparently my workspace was a bit broken.

No need to redo the build, a minor update to the addr.extrernal.xml is needed, will submit a patch shortly.

Cheers, Sergey

> [...]
>>
>> For a full list of the issues, see:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12312672&styleName=Html&projectId=12310511&Create=Create
>>

>> The staging area is at:
>> http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_cxf/2.0.2-incubator-take1/
>>

>> The distributions are in the "dist" directory.
>> The "m2_repo" directory contains the stuff that will by pushed to the m2-incubating-repository.
>>
>> This release is tagged at:
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/tags/cxf-2.0.2-incubator/
>>

>> Here is my +1.   The vote will be open here for at least 72 hours.
>>

>> On a procedural note:  I will be heading on vacation for a week starting tonight.   Thus, I am passing the "Release Manager
>> Baton" to Dan Diephouse to monitor/close this vote and conduct the vote on the Incubator general list.

Registered Number: 171387