Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Ciramella, EJ" <EC...@emptoris.com> on 2003/06/16 21:33:22 UTC

Configuration questions.....

Ok, I'm done searching and ready to ask questions....

I'm trying to connect Tomcat 4.0 to apache 1.3.X (Linux - RedHat 7.2) - what
do I need to do?  The only explicit instructions I can find are for Tomcat
3.3 and/or Apache 2.X.

Re: Configuration questions.....

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.
The instructions are essentially the same.

http://tomcatfaq.sourceforge.net/apache.html

http://www.johnturner.com/howto

http://www.galatea.com/flashguides

John