Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Becky Moore <bm...@zentech.com> on 2003/12/22 17:31:40 UTC

problems with versions

I was using java 1.4.2_1 successfully. Unfortunately it was not compatible
with the code I am testing so certain features wouldn't work. I downloaded
the correct version for the software and now jmeter is working so slowly I
could run around the office and log all the computers in faster that jmeter
can now. Has anyone run into this? The code requires 1.3.1_08 and will not
run the applets with 1.4.anything .

Thank you,

Becky

NOTICE
The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended for the use of the named individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential.  It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any individual or entity other than the named addressee (or a person authorized to deliver it to the named addressee) except as otherwise expressly permitted in this electronic mail transmission. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please delete it without copying or forwarding it, and kindly notify the sender of the error by reply email. Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind Zen Technology, Inc. to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.  Information contained within this electronic mail transmission does not necessarily reflect the views of Zen Technology, Inc.