Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by eschatz <er...@outlook.com> on 2017/07/21 07:49:24 UTC

RDP printing not working through apache2 reverse proxy

syslog says following:

<http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/file/n1350/syslog_guacd.jpg>

When i try to print without apache2 as proxy it works and i get a pdf file
to download and syslog says:

<http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/file/n1350/syslog_guacd_success.jpg>

My ReverseProxy.conf:

<http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/file/n1350/ReverseProxy.jpg>

Any ideas? THX

Re: RDP printing not working through apache2 reverse proxy

Posted by eschatz <er...@outlook.com>.
Solved it! I uninstalled Apache2 and used NGINX instead. Works perfectly.

Posted by Giorgio <gi...@quantiss.com>.
I posted this problem couple of weeks back and still no one came up with a solution.
With http all works well but with https I had 2 problems
1. the file transfer upload to the remote computer
2. The File print.

first one was solved by Mike Jumper but second one no one reacted.
So you could spend sometime before one can react and provide a solution.

By the way there is nothing to do with the character set.

Good luck

No. I tried to print a file named test.txt with content 1234. No success via
apache2 reverse proxy.
If i access RDP over http i can print everything even with german special
characters...

Re: RDP printing not working through apache2 reverse proxy

Posted by "Евгений Н. Жуков" <eu...@gmail.com>.
Does your print job has non ASCII symbols?
PS. I have same issue, the printing job stucks and no PDF only if printing
job has Russian non-ASCII characters.

--
Евгений Н. Жуков
+79534155676, (83145)94800

Re: RDP printing not working through apache2 reverse proxy

Posted by eschatz <er...@outlook.com>.

<http://apache-guacamole-incubating-users.2363388.n4.nabble.com/file/n1354/printer_queue2.jpg>

Re: RDP printing not working through apache2 reverse proxy

Posted by "Евгений Н. Жуков" <eu...@gmail.com>.
The printing job still showing in printing queue?

--
Евгений Н. Жуков
+79534155676, (83145)94800

Re: RDP printing not working through apache2 reverse proxy

Posted by eschatz <er...@outlook.com>.

Posted by "Евгений Н. Жуков" <eu...@gmail.com>.
Try to print very tiny file size less then 4096 bytes

--
Евгений Н. Жуков
+79534155676, (83145)94800