Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Marty Fisher <mf...@systemslink.com> on 2001/03/09 21:36:38 UTC

Strut Books

Hello,

Are there any decent books on the market now that give you a detailed
account of how to modify/extend/use the strut classes ?

Thanks,
Marty

Re: Strut Books

Posted by Julia Reynolds <ju...@healthstream.com>.
If someone wrote one, I would buy it and my company would probably want
one for each developer.  I would buy the hardback, even!  What about it
Craig?

Julia

--
In a time of drastic change it is the learners who inherit the future. The
learned find themselves equipped to live in a world that no longer exists.

  H e a l t h S t r e a m,   I n c.
  Julia Reynolds - Systems Developer
  209 10th Ave. South Ste. 450 - Nashville, TN 37203
  phone: (615) 301-3220 - fax: (615) 301-3200

  email: Julia.Reynolds@HealthStream.com
  Web Site: http://www.cmecourses.com

Re: Strut Books

Posted by Spencer Smith <sp...@newdestiny.net>.