Posted to dev@celix.apache.org by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl> on 2011/01/07 16:04:25 UTC

Board report due on the 12th!

Just a quick heads up that we need to prepare the board report before the 12th (ie next Wednesday).

Greetings, Marcel

Re: Board report due on the 12th!

Posted by Alexander Broekhuis <a....@gmail.com>.
Marcel,

Thanks for the hint, I totally forgot to add it. I've updated the page
and mentioned the talk.

If there are no other remarks I will add the report to the Incubator
Reports somewhere tomorrow.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis