Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Alex Nyamweya <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/09 10:41:17 UTC

Login Page Edit

Hello,

Which file do I go to edit the login page for OpenMeetings?

RE: Login Page Edit

Posted by "Coscend@OM" <OM...@Coscend.com>.
Hello Alex,

Here is a vector to assist you.

Perhaps you are using a reverse proxy server in front of your OM installation.  If so, you may want to configure the proxy server.  Here are a few examples courtesy others:

Christian Wolf:  https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openmeetings-user/201807.mbox/%3C32c6a9a2-22cc-1fba-5e27-b4506b54ca6d@wolf-stuttgart.net%3E

Turkel Alizadeh:  http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openmeetings-user/201806.mbox/%3C000001d3fddf$54666f50$fd334df0$@Coscend.com%3E

If you are not using a proxy, how are you accessing OM?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Hemant K. Sabat

www.Coscend.com <http://www.coscend.com/>

Real-time, Interactive Video Collaboration, Tele-healthcare, Tele-education, Telepresence Services, on the fly…

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail Messages from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:  <http://www.coscend.com/Anchor/Common/Terms_and_Conditions.html> http://www.Coscend.com/Anchor/Common/Terms_and_Conditions.html

Posted by Alex Nyamweya <an...@gmail.com>.
I'm using ZeroSSL.com for getting my certificates. Is that ok?

Re: Login Page Edit

Posted by Alex Nyamweya <an...@gmail.com>.

Re: Login Page Edit

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Re: Login Page Edit

Re: Login Page Edit

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
This is definitely NOT login page :)))

to change logo you need to simply change the image
Text is customizable using Admin -> Language editor

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Login Page Edit