Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by George Bocianu <ge...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2022/01/03 12:01:54 UTC

volunteer in contributing to Open Office

Good morning,
I`m George and I`m interested as a volunteer in contributing to Open Office project.
My time budget is for start 2-3 hours per month, but according to things to be done I an increase the time to that.

Best regards,George

Re: volunteer in contributing to Open Office

Posted by Carl Marcum <cm...@apache.org>.
(adding George this time)

Hi George,

On 1/3/22 7:01 AM, George Bocianu wrote:
> Good morning,
> I`m George and I`m interested as a volunteer in contributing to Open Office project.
> My time budget is for start 2-3 hours per month, but according to things to be done I an increase the time to that.
>
> Best regards,George

Welcome, Do you have areas of interest you are thinking about?

If you haven't already, you may want to subscribe to the one of the
mailing lists of your interest including this dev@ development mailing
list [1].

Best regards,
Carl

Fw: volunteer in contributing to Open Office

Posted by George Bocianu <ge...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

   ----- Forwarded message ----- From: George Bocianu <ge...@yahoo.com>To: dev@openoffice.apache.org <de...@openoffice.apache.org>Sent: Monday, 3 January 2022, 12:01:54 GMTSubject: volunteer in contributing to Open Office

Good morning,
I`m George and I`m interested as a volunteer in contributing to Open Office project.
My time budget is for start 2-3 hours per month, but according to things to be done I an increase the time to that.
I worked in SPSS, have little experience in HTML, I`m a pretty good user and starting now to code in Python.

Posted by Carl Marcum <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi George,