Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Ralf Bierig <so...@yahoo.com> on 2001/05/11 17:02:07 UTC

Understanding BeanSerializer - Problem!

Hi,

I would like to write a (de)serializer for the java
type URL just to understand how a serializer work.
So I started to read the sourcecode of BeanSerializer,
which does both serialize and deserialize.

Is there any documentation about this or about the
construction of Serializers - a paper or something?

Please correct me, if I have misunderstood something:
marchall()
- sink is the serialized output (a stream)
- the method read the interface by using all Get
methods

I dont understand the part: //Serialize the properties
Here a parameter is constructed which contain all info
and then the marshall function of
XMLJavaMappingRegistry is call which itself calls the
marshall method of Serializer.
Can somebody explain whats happening in this part?

http://auctions.yahoo.com/