Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2008/12/15 18:17:16 UTC

Can we have a few more votes on http://markmail.org/message/kyw4xwa3gnyhnuwu

This was a vote on accepting the Configurable Feature Extractor into the
sandbox.  Please read http://markmail.org/message/kyw4xwa3gnyhnuwu for
the discussion that happened on the thread.  So far there are 3 +1
votes, and a concern raised by Thilo regarding its overall packaging
(which includes some EMF jars).

Please cast your vote, if you haven't already.

-Marshall

Re: Can we have a few more votes on http://markmail.org/message/kyw4xwa3gnyhnuwu

Posted by Tong Fin <to...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 12:17 PM, Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> wrote:

> This was a vote on accepting the Configurable Feature Extractor into the
> sandbox.  Please read http://markmail.org/message/kyw4xwa3gnyhnuwu for
> the discussion that happened on the thread.  So far there are 3 +1
> votes, and a concern raised by Thilo regarding its overall packaging
> (which includes some EMF jars).
>
> Please cast your vote, if you haven't already.
>
> -Marshall

+1

-- Tong

Re: Can we have a few more votes on http://markmail.org/message/kyw4xwa3gnyhnuwu

Posted by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>.
Marshall Schor wrote:
> This was a vote on accepting the Configurable Feature Extractor into the
> sandbox.  Please read http://markmail.org/message/kyw4xwa3gnyhnuwu for
> the discussion that happened on the thread.  So far there are 3 +1
> votes, and a concern raised by Thilo regarding its overall packaging
> (which includes some EMF jars).
>
> Please cast your vote, if you haven't already.
>
> -Marshall

I voted +0, in case that got lost in all the verbiage.

--Thilo